April – June 2020
- Net sales amounted to SEK 105.0 (125.2) million, a decrease of -16.1% year-on-year. In comparable currencies net sales decreased by -17.0%.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 1.1 (15.6) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 1.0% (12.4%). Excluding foreign exchange rate differences of SEK -7.2 (-0.8) million, operating earnings were SEK 8.3 (16.4) million.
- Net income for the period for continuing operations and for the Group, including divested operations, was SEK 1.8 (11.8) million and SEK 1.8 (2.2) million, respectively.
- Earnings per share, basic and diluted, for the Group was SEK 0.00 (0.01).
- Total cash flow for the Group was SEK -10.3 million (-12.3).
January – June 2020
- Net sales amounted to SEK 199.0 (233.8) million, a decrease of -14.9% year-on-year. In comparable currencies net sales decreased by -16.8%.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 6.7 (11.1) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 3.4% (4.7%). Excluding foreign exchange rate differences of SEK 3.1 (-0.3) million, operating earnings were SEK 3.6 (11.4) million.
- Net income for the period for continuing operations was SEK 3.6 (9.1) million. Net Income for the Group, including divested operations, was SEK 250.2 (-6.4) million. This includes capital gains related to discontinued operations of SEK 246.4 (-) million.
- Earnings per share, basic and diluted, for the Group was SEK 0.65 (-0.02).
- Total cash flow for the Group was SEK 235.1 million (-44.2).
- Crister Fritzson assumes the CEO position
- Important major deals on several markets
- First Aperi orders
- Continued negative Covid-19 impact
- Change and strengthening of executive management
The full report of the second quarter 2020 can be found on netinsight.net
For further information, please contact:
Crister Fritzson, CEO at Net Insight AB, +46 8 685 04 00, email@example.com
About Net Insight
Net Insight is a global leader in media networks and resource optimization. With more than 20 years’ experience, Net Insight is a trusted and important partner and a leading force in the media tech industry in creating a better media experience.
Net Insight is powering the evolving media business in a connected world where technology enables seamless meetings between producers, distributors and consumers of content – regardless of geographical location, technical resources or distribution network. With its deep market knowledge and insight, genuine customer focus and world-leading innovative technology, Net Insight makes it easier to create and deliver better content in a more reliable and effective way. Net Insight is driven by the idea that everything can always be done smarter, for both its customers and their customers.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission-critical media services using Net Insight’s solutions in more than 70 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net
Twitter: @NetInsight, twitter.com/NetInsight
LinkedIn: @Net Insight, www.linkedin.com/company/net-insight/