Net Insight AB : Year-end report Net Insight January - December 2015
Net Insight is investing for further growth
"To keep generating growth, we need to invest in a broader product portfolio and larger customer base. In the forth quarter it affected the earnings negatively."
The fourth quarter 2015
- Net sales amounted to SEK 110.6 (91.8) million, up 20.4 per cent year on year. The increase is 14.7 per cent in comparable currencies. Adjusted net sales were SEK 114.1 (91.8) million.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK -1.4 (5.6) million, corresponding to an operating margin of -1.3 (6.1) per cent. Adjusted operating earnings were SEK 5.0 (5.6) million.
- Net financial items have been charged with SEK 12.0 million following revaluation of a synthetic option program.
- The earning before tax was SEK -12.7 (5.9) million. Adjusted earnings before tax were SEK 5.8 (5.9) million.
- Total cash flow was SEK -105.0 (21.1) million. Adjusted for the acquisition of ScheduALL, total cash flow was SEK -6.8 (21.1) million.
January - December 2015
- Net sales amounted to SEK 375.8 (379.1) million, a decrease of -0.9 per cent year on year. In comparable currencies, this corresponds to a decrease of -9.7 per cent. Adjusted net sales were SEK 379.4 (379.1) million.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 19.2 (53.6) million, equating to an operating margin of 5.1 (14.1) per cent. Adjusted operating earnings were SEK 28.4 (53.6) million.
- Net financial items have been charged with SEK 11.8 million following revaluation of a synthetic option program.
- Earnings before tax were SEK 6.7 (55.1) million. Adjusted earnings before tax were SEK 27.6 (55.1) million.
- Total cash flow was SEK -101.1 (90.4) million. Adjusted for the acquisition of ScheduALL, total cash flow was SEK -2.9 (90.4) million.
- Net Insight announces its entry to the OTT market with a unique solution for true Live OTT.
- Net Insight signs a framework agreement with Tata Communications for Net Insight's Live OTT solution.
- DMC selects Net Insight for a new primary IP distribution network.
- Net Insight completes the acquisition of US software company ScheduALL.
- Net Insight nominated for the Swedish Telecom Award in the prestigious "Company of the Year" category.
Net Insight AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on February 17, 2016 at 8.45 CET.
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Tumegård, CEO of Net Insight, +46 8 685 04 00, email@example.com
Thomas Bergström, CFO of Net Insight, +46 8 685 04 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Net Insight
Net Insight's vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on earth. Net Insightdelivers media transport solutions thatempower broadcasters, content owners and network service providers to activate their audiences by providing aquality-of-experience worth paying for, live and local content that's part of their world and interactive experiences they want to be part of.
The company's solutions enable live, interactive and on-demand media transport, with operational simplicity, to let customers focus on delivering the best possible experience to their audiences. Net Insight's strength lies in enabling lossless video transport at any scale, from live contribution via the Internet, to ultra-high-definition distribution in managed media networks spanning the globe.
In excess of 500 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on NASDAQ OMX, Stockholm.
Net Insight Year-end report 2015
--This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Net Insight AB via GlobenewswireHUG#1986608