July – September 2020
- Net sales amounted to SEK 92.5 (109.5) million, a decrease of -15.5% year-on-year. In comparable currencies net sales decreased by -12.5%.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK -7.3 (9.5) million, corresponding to an operating margin of -7.9% (8.6%). Excluding foreign exchange rate differences of SEK -0.9 (2.5) million, operating earnings were SEK -6.5 (6.9) million.
- Net income for the period for continuing operations and for the Group, including divested operations, was SEK -5.9 (6.8) million and SEK -5.9 (1.8) million, respectively.
- Earnings per share, basic and diluted, for the Group was SEK -0.02 (0.00).
- Total cash flow for the Group was SEK -21.1 million (17.3).
January – September 2020
- Net sales amounted to SEK 291.5 (343.3) million, a decrease of -15.1% year-on-year. In comparable currencies net sales decreased by -15.5%.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK -0.6 (20.5) million, corresponding to an operating margin of -0.2% (6.0%). Excluding foreign exchange rate differences of SEK 2.2 (2.2) million, operating earnings were SEK -2.8 (18.3) million.
- Net income for the period for continuing operations was SEK -2.4 (15.9) million. Net Income for the Group, including divested operations, was SEK 244.2 (-4.6) million. This includes capital gains related to discontinued operations of SEK 246.4 (-) million.
- Earnings per share, basic and diluted, for the Group was SEK 0.64 (-0.01).
- Total cash flow for the Group was SEK 214.0 million (-26.9).
- Continued negative Covid-19 impact
- Launch of a large number of product functionalities
- Launch of ScheduALL Evolution
The full report of the third quarter 2020 can be found on netinsight.net
For further information, please contact:
Crister Fritzson, CEO of Net Insight AB, +46 8 685 04 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Net Insight
Net Insight (Nasdaq: NETI B) is defining new ways to deliver media, opening up opportunities for content owners, broadcasters, production companies, service providers and enterprises to produce and deliver the future of live sport, news and online content. The company is driving the transformation to IP, virtualization and cloud workflows and has built the market’s most open and cloud-ready media delivery platform for contribution, distribution, live production, and orchestration.
For over 20 years the world’s leading media brands have trusted Net Insight and the company is recognized for having set the benchmark for media transport. Now Net Insight is combining its broadcast heritage and R&D expertise with the deep IP knowledge gained from developing its own streaming solution to evolve Nimbra, its Emmy® Award winning video transport solution, for the new media era. With a strong vision for the future of IP and cloud, Net Insight is helping the world’s leading media brands to simply and cost-effectively produce and deliver content to viewers anywhere.
Net Insight also offers ScheduALL, a software solution for intelligent resource planning and optimization
For more information, please visit netinsight.net
Twitter: @NetInsight, twitter.com/NetInsight
LinkedIn: @Net Insight, www.linkedin.com/company/net-insight/