PRESS RELEASE FROM THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF NET INSIGHT
On 26 April 2000, the annual general meeting of the shareholders of Net Insight AB (publ) adopted the following resolutions on the basis of proposals presented by the Board of Directors:
- that Håkan Kihlberg, Bernt Magnusson, Bengt Olsson and Lars Gauffin be re-elected to the Board of Directors and that Lars Berg, Bo Dimert and Lage Jonason be elected as new members of the Board of Directors. Christer Bohm was elected as an alternate member of the Board of Directors;
- that no dividend be paid in respect of 1999;
- that a 5:1 share split be effected and that any necessary amendments be made to the Company's articles of association;
- that a personnel stock option programme be implemented which will provide the possibility to receive class B shares in Net Insight AB. The programme currently covers 322,00 (pre-split) personnel options;
- through the issuance of debentures with 435,000 detachable warrants to subscribe for shares in fulfilment of the personnel stock option programme. This programme corresponds to a dilution of approximately 5 percent of the total share capital and approximately 3 percent in the total voting capital.
- that the Board of Directors be authorised, during the period until the next annual general meetings of the shareholders, to adopt resolutions in respect of the issuance of not more than 910,000 (pre-split) class B shares, corresponding to an increase in the share capital of not more than SEK 182,000.
Authorised public accountants Marcus Johansson and Bertil Johanson, Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCooopers, who were re-elected as auditors by the 1999 annual general meetings of the shareholders, continue to serve as the auditors of the company.
NET INSIGHT AB (publ)